Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reader Poll: What's in the other 0.56%?

Ivory Soap is famous for being "99.44%" pure. So this week we asked readers, "What is in the other 0.56%?" Here are the results...

99.44% said... "I don't know, but it must be pretty scary if Ivory doesn't mention it in the ads."

0.56% responded... "Probably high-fructose corn syrup. That seems to be in everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment